Product Support Engineer
Role: Product Support Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type: Full time permanent
Working model: Hybrid
Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to more meaningful work. By automating repetitive, data-intensive tasks and processes at scale, WorkFusion eliminates mundane business activities so companies can serve their customers faster and better. As a world leader in process automation for banking, financial services, and insurance, we offer an unrivaled digital workforce platform that enables enterprises to increase workforce capacity, enhance customer satisfaction, and ensure ongoing compliance. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and are growing at record pace with customers and team members spanning the globe.
We are looking for strong Linux/Windows OPS engineers with good troubleshooting skills for L2 ticket triage of customer issues with the WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud platform and underlying infrastructure. The ideal candidate is self-driven and can work well in a distributed team. The candidate should possess strong knowledge of application support issues and troubleshooting both in cloud and customer on-premise Linux and Windows environments. You will be involved in direct communication with customers and lead issues to resolution. In this role you will be and integral part of the Global Support team, sharing your experience in the field with our Delivery, Site Reliability, Product Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. You will simultaneously focus on technical excellence, quickly delivering support to customers who have deployed our software in their production, UAT and Development environments. There is great room for growth in this role. As you become a subject matter expert on the platform through training and hands on experience, there will be great growth opportunities to directly impact the product’s roadmap, and ultimately start contributing directly to product solutions.
- Provide support for client issues related to Infrastructure/configuration/performance issues.
- Escalation to L3 engineers.
- Participate in communication with the customers (WebEx sessions, Jira), developers, L3 engineers, Delivery Managers.
- Strong expertise (7-10 years) in administration and engineering of Linux and Windows OS (Amazon Linux, RedHat, Centos, Windows 2016 )
- Strong background in technical troubleshooting with hardware and software products, and open source based products
- >3 years experience/practical knowledge of administering and tuning web servers (Nginx), Tomcat or other Java servlet containers, and databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Secret Management Software (Hashicorp Vault), RabbitMQ, Marathon, Mesos
- Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring, be able to suggest improvements.
- Proficiency in Bash, Powershell (> 3 years)
- Familiarity with Windows Systems and its Services (Microsoft SQL a huge plus)
- Advanced Storage Knowledge
- System Analysis
- Network administration, DNS, TCP/IP , Security, PKI Certificate management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, OSI-model understanding
- Experience in configuration automation using Ansible or similar tools.
- Experience with Nexus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- An interest in delivering the best possible experience to current and prospective customers
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, yet maintain and telegraph a sense of urgency when needed
English B1 or higher is require for direct communication with WF Customers via WebEx or JIRA.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling AI business that will challenge your abilities and progress your career. You will work with talented Engineer and create some of the most innovative Robotic Processing Automation on the market today. If you would be interested in the role please submit your CV to the link provided for immediate consideration.
Although WorkFusion continues to innovate and leverage technology and automation tools to streamline areas of our recruitment process, we pride ourselves on building trust and rapport with our candidates because we believe that element is essential for a successful recruitment practice.
Therefore, our recruitment process will always include humans. This personalized approach helps to create a positive candidate experience.