Senior Java Support Engineer
WorkFusion puts technology to work.
We’re a global team of hard-working, smart, kind and dedicated employees who are driven to reinvent the future of work. Our AI-enabled Digital Workers work alongside their human colleagues to perform highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti-money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities. Companies in highly regulated areas, such as banking and insurance, rely on our solutions including three of the top five U.S. banks and four of the top 10 EU banks.
Position: Senior Java Support Engineer
The ideal candidate should have a balanced mix between programming/technical skills, solution design and customer facing skills. This is a dynamic role which involves supporting robots on stack of Machine Learning, OCR and Java/Groovy code within WorkFusion platform. Supporting Robotic Process Automation presents many technical challenges in the areas of machine learning, large-scale data processing, as well as satisfying complex business rules. We are looking for a seasoned Java developer/experienced supporter with good troubleshooting skills for customer support tickets and triage in 24x7 environment. The candidate will be trained and certified by WF Automation Academy as RPA/Platform developer/Architect. Candidate will work extensively with WorkFusion (WF) Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Automation Intelligence (AI): Java support, troubleshooting, performance analysis and bug fix of Business Processes of On-Premise and Cloud customers.
JAVA is the main for the position and the rest is Selenium, REST, API, Windows Server, Linux/RHEL, SQL Server, Bash/Shell, AWS S3 Storage, Docker, ELK Stack, Nexus, Apache Tomcat, Mesos, Marathon, ZooKeeper, RabbitMQ, Tableau, KANBAN/ITIL, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
- Use problem solving skills for issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required; Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, and modify RPA solutions
- Support customers in their WorkFusion implementations as a part of a distributed support team
- Dig into and troubleshoot customer issues
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes and their packaging/deployment steps in detail where required
- Closely and effectively communicate with customers and partners during support and delivery issues
- Support the customer’s RPA, AI/ML, and other platform components
- 10+ years of Java development
- Understanding of design patterns and OOP
- Hands-on experience with automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with java applications performance tuning and analysis
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience in various communication protocols (HTTP, SOAP, REST)
- Proficient in both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in System Engineering is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership when dealing with customer issues
Although WorkFusion continues to innovate and leverage technology and automation tools to streamline areas of our recruitment process, we pride ourselves on building trust and rapport with our candidates because we believe that element is essential for a successful recruitment practice.
Therefore, our recruitment process will always include humans. This personalized approach helps to create a positive candidate experience.