Zoomcar - Fleet Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
- We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Fleet Manager. Fleet Managers are responsible for maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
- Moreover, Fleet Managers will need to discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision making skill.
- Their primary responsibilities include purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries, registering and licensing vehicles and finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Working as a Service Manager/Insurance Surveyor in the automobile industry for the at least 3 years
- Understands the technical aspects of a vehicle and vehicle maintenance
- Good network of dealers and their managements
- Hustler and Hacker.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
See more open positions at Zoomcar
Something looks off?