ZoomCar - Product Management Lead - Roadmap & Strategy
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Lead - Product ManagementWe are looking for an experienced senior product professional to lead the growth charter and to build consumer applications at Zoomcar. Day-to-day, you'll work with different internal business verticals to gather requirements & build growth platform products. You'll lead a team of Product Managers and motivate a dedicated, cross-functional and Agile team by communicating your vision, authoring user stories, prioritizing the backlog, and coordinating regularly and clearly with partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying new product innovation opportunities as well as maximising the potential of our existing products.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to keep them up to speed on planning, roadmap, execution status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- This individual would be responsible for our Product strategy for Growth that would include funnels, positioning, messaging, inventory, pricing and payments among other things.
- Would be responsible for maximising the potential of our new product launches through Go-to-market planning as well as execution.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Define and iterate on the positioning, messaging and pricing of our products.
- As well as establish the target market segment, industry and the marketing strategy to reach out and acquire new customers.
- Go-to-Market: Devise a go-to-market strategy and execute this to perfection alongside your cross-functional peers in Marketing, Content and Product Management to successfully drive a given product launch into General Availability with the maximum possible impact.
- You will be a good fit for this role if you are a natural storyteller.
- Have empathy for users and be able to effectively communicate and engage with your audience across technology, business and finance personas including CXOs.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You should be curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends. You should have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast- paced environment
- 6+ years of experience in building growth products, particularly in the B2C and Consumer internet space
- Ability to influence and inspire teams: 2-3 years of experience in managing Product Managers
- Strong first-principles thinking
- You should have a strong product marketing background. Experience working in B2C marketing is an added advantage