ZoomCar - Senior DevSecOps Engineer - AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Work with software engineers to build, deploy, maintain, and secure cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Create, improve, and automate software deployment pipelines and developer productivity tools.
- Participate in Incident Management and Change Management to ensure that all Cloud Infrastructure services are always available.
- Maintain a 24-hour production environment with good service availability, Conduct quality assurance audits and manage operational difficulties.
- Investigate and develop new cloud technologies, features, and tools to better the platform and automate it using Bash, Python, or Perl.
- Identify and implement ways to optimize existing systems, improve infrastructure, and automate tasks.
- Work with the entire engineering team to build a DevOps/ Dev(Sec)Ops culture.
- Maintaining Runbooks / Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage, coordinate, and document all forms of outages and maintenance.
- Proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis, and self-healing systems implementation.
- Coding/ Scripting as a mandatory requirement. like - Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, or Go
- Experience with Kubernetes & Helm to manage the production workload.
- Experience with one or more of the major cloud infrastructure providers (AWS preferred).
- Solid knowledge of cloud infrastructure and networking fundamentals
- Worked on infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Worked with Jenkins or similar tools to construct CI/CD deployment pipelines.
- Experience with one or more logging and monitoring platforms such as New relic, Prometheus, OpenSearch, ELK, and others.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Understanding of Security practices (Optional)