Interesting Job Opportunity: Zoomcar - Lead Product Designer - Wireframe/Prototype Design
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
As a Product Designer at Zoomcar, you will lead some of our highest impact, strategic projects. You'll be responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination with cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to help define the overall Zoomcar design strategy as we progress from application to launch and beyond.We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don't work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning. We are nice, work together well, and believe in the zoomcar mission. The Day-to-day Activities
- Understand the full scope of a typical user-centered design process with the ability to think strategically and creatively about the holistic vision for a product experience that solves real customer pain points.
- Ability to conceptualize and iterate many different creative solutions to bring innovative ideas to a market.
- Plan and conduct cross functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideations and creations of UX related artifacts to help product scoping and delivery planning.
- Ability to build user flow charts, storyboards, wire frames, and related elements that play into the planning phase of an application.
- Strong focus on usability, interaction design and design system thinking.
- Strong ability to create polished, production level, world class visual design.
- Ability to prototype design solutions in your preferred design tool such as Figma, Marvelapp or Protopie.
- Experienced in conducting user research to make trade offs backed up by validate user testings, data and experience.
- Regular review of usage data to analyze user behavior, pain points and to inform design decisions.
- Able to handle expectations of stakeholders and setting clear vision and get buy-in cross functional.
- Able to evangelize Design across the organization.
- Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies
- 6+ years working experience as a Product / UX Designer.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with design techniques, such as, running ideation workshops, building user personas, storyboarding, wireframes, visual directions and prototyping.
- Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet UI UX design for both iOS and Android.
- Expert knowledge of major mobile platforms.
- Strong design portfolio with projects in the consumer space. Having shipped Apps in an App Store is helpful.
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an innate 'dream big, start small' mindset and an eagle eye for detail.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
- An owner's mindset - you don't shy away from the hard stuff.
- Passion for building delightful design experiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.