Zoomcar - Senior DevSecOps Engineer - IT Automation Tools
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Education : B. Tech. / BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only Job DescriptionResponsibilities :
- Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by leveraging the AWS API for EC2 S3 Cloud Front, RDS, and Route53 amongst others.
- Contribute to enhancing and managing our continuous delivery pipeline(Jenkins).
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve monitoring and alerting of our hosts and services, and implement them in a timely fashion.
- Enhance and maintain our logs collection, processing, and visualization infrastructure.
- Automate systems configuration by writing policies and modules for configuration management tools.
- 4 years experience in Devops troubleshooting and fixing production outages and performance issues in our AWS/Linux infrastructure stack.
- Keep eye on all system operability metrics and do troubleshooting as required.
- In-depth Linux/Unix knowledge, and a good understanding of the various Linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network, etc).
- DNS, Routing, HA, and Load Balancing.
- Configuration management using tools like Chef or Ansible.
- HA and Load balancing using tools like the Elastic Load Balancer and HAProxy.
- Monitoring tools like Nagios or any open-source monitoring tool.
- Log management tools like ELK.
- Good to have knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS, Scripting, github, Chef/Puppet/Ansible is a must.