Product Operations Manager
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
Zūm has reimagined student transportation, the nation's largest mass transit system. Our integrated end-to-end cloud-based platform provides a modern service for school districts purpose-built around the needs of kids and the expectations of their families. Zūm provides one seamless, real-time interface for parents, drivers, schools, districts, administrators, and operators, to transport children safely and with increased visibility and personalized care. Our multi-sized vehicle approach includes an electric vehicle-first commitment, reduces student commute times by up to 20%, and coupled with our marketplace, delivers added fleet efficiency and optimization. We have been driving the industry forward since 2015, and with more than 8 million miles completed to date, we are leading a new era of safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable transportation.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will play a vital role supporting our product operations, ensuring that our services meet the high expectations of a our of users; including parents, school administrators, drivers, and yard operations personnel. You'll have the opportunity to grow your skills and career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, contributing to a vital service that impacts the lives of children and families every day.
- Drive product adoption
- Assist in the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for product rollouts.
- Work closely with product , engineering, operations and other cross-functional teams to ensure product launch readiness, including communications and technical support.
- Help create training materials and participate in conducting product training for various user groups.
- Availability to conduct in-person training; some travel will be involved
- Measure and achieve product KPI’s related to product usage and adoption.
- Assist in data analysis and gather user insights to improve all product decisions.
- Contribute to the development of product rollout plans and help track ongoing issues and core business metrics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in product operations, or a related field.
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, or other analytical tools.
- Past experience within logistics, modern transportation, last mile, food delivery technology, supply-chain and other related organizations
- Experience in training material development and user training.
- Basic understanding of user experience principles.
- Bilingual abilities (especially Spanish) are a plus.
Zum Services, Inc. and all its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.