Customer Support Escalation Specialist
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Zūm has reimagined student transportation, the nation's largest mass transit system. Our integrated end-to-end cloud-based platform provides a modern service for school districts purpose-built around the needs of kids and the expectations of their families. Zūm provides one seamless, real-time interface for parents, drivers, schools, districts, administrators, and operators, to transport children safely and with increased visibility and personalized care. Our multi-sized vehicle approach includes an electric vehicle-first commitment, reduces student commute times by up to 20%, and coupled with our marketplace, delivers added fleet efficiency and optimization. We have been driving the industry forward since 2015, and with more than 8 million miles completed to date, we are leading a new era of safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable transportation.
- Responsible for owning, responding and resolving critical issues raised within the escalation team with minimal oversight and direction
- Own the entire life cycle of the cases, including working with teams to resolve the issue, build trust and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Drive consistent customer satisfaction and open communication with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for Executive Escalation including intake, follow up and resolution of the escalation. All while determining the root cause analysis and providing clear communication and readouts across multiple Teams. (I.E. Product, Operation, Sales, and Customer Success Leadership.)
- Setting expectations, driving measurable results to enhance customer experience and proactive resolutions.
- Responsible for identifying key opportunities to build out new cross functional processes for prevention and proactive solutions. Ensuring all escalations are tracked and categorized in Salesforce dashboard to create and improve metrics, efficiencies, and service opportunities.
- 2+ years of Tier 3 phone escalation support
- 2+ years of CRM platform experience (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- High School Diploma
- Ability to multi-task between phone and computer apps
- Ability to read and write english well
- Proficient in Google suite, Word, Excel
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions. If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Holidays, Wellness, Vacation, and more. The targeted pay range for this role in US CA is: $70k-85k
Zum Services, Inc. and all its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.