IT Support Technician (all genders)
Babbel is the world’s first and most sold online language learning platform, driven by the purpose to create mutual understanding through language. This means building an ecosystem of language learning offerings that helps people connect across cultures. Babbel, Babbel Live and Babbel for Business provide users with the most effective solution to be able to communicate with real people, in real situations. Babbel’s team consists of 750 Babbelonians representing over 65 different nationalities working in Berlin and New York.
We are looking for a Professional IT Support Technician (all genders) to start immediately in our office in Berlin, Germany!
- Handling escalated incidents from the Level 1 support team.
- Assisting with configuration, integrations and setup of IT operation systems.
- Developing or customizing software applications to meet specific business needs.
- Diagnosing and resolving complex technical issues that require advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation, knowledge base articles, and troubleshooting guides to facilitate issue resolution and knowledge sharing within the IT support team.
- Assisting in security-related incidents, implementing security measures, and providing guidance based on best practices.
- Proactive and self-reliant - you work independently to achieve goals and prioritise work as needed
- Reliable and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Passionate about enabling your co-workers to be successful in their role
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about IT and technology as a whole
- Interested in solving technical issues and providing technical insight for solutions
- Adaptive to new technologies and are eager to learn about them
- Experience with SAML and SSO integrations
- Experience with Okta as an administrator or other access management services
- Experience with Atlassian products as an administrator
- Experience with MDM solutions for macOS and iOS
- Experience with BASH and Ruby scripting languages (or similar)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- An analytical mindset and are able to communicate complex matters in a structured way
Nice to have:
- Experience with MDM solutions for Windows and Android devices
- Written and spoken German skills
Diversity at Babbel
As part of our ongoing journey towards building a diverse, equitable and inclusive company, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in tech. We are a learning company, inside and out, and we encourage you to apply even if you do not fit all the technical requirements - all candidates are assessed based on skills, qualifications and on our business needs. Please state your pronouns in your application, and let us know if you’d like to be addressed by a name other than the one appearing on your official documents. If you have a disability or special need, feel welcome to inform us, so that we can provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.