Director of B2B Marketing (all genders)
Babbel is the world’s first and most sold online language learning platform, driven by the purpose to create mutual understanding through language. This means building an ecosystem of language learning offerings that helps people connect across cultures. Babbel, Babbel Live and Babbel for Business provide users with the most effective solution to be able to communicate with real people, in real situations. Babbel’s team consists of 750 Babbelonians representing over 65 different nationalities working in Berlin and New York. For more information, visit www.babbel.com or download the apps in the App Store or Play Store.
We are looking for a Director of B2B Marketing (all genders) in our team in Berlin!
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of B2B Marketing to lead our marketing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our global marketing strategy and driving growth across all regions. You will be a key member of the global B2B leadership team and partner with cross functional teams to deliver high impact and innovative marketing programs that balance a global approach to create scale with the need to provide tailored execution that is relevant to the local markets. You will have consistently overachieved in high growth environments and have actively contributed to building high-performing marketing teams. The role will require an individual to establish a results and performance-based mindset while infusing an appropriate level of process and prioritization.
As the Director of B2B Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that promote our language-learning solutions to corporate clients. Your role will encompass both lead generation and account-based marketing approaches, as well as identifying revenue marketing strategies among our existing customers
- Drive business results: Develop and execute comprehensive B2B marketing plans to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth in close collaboration with sales leadership
- Lead the team: Lead and mentor a team of multi discipline marketers across performance, creative design, field and content marketing, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Own KPIs: Measure, monitor, analyze and evaluate performance metrics to drive process and strategy improvements, owning all marketing KPIs and making data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Apply ABM Expertise: Lead, develop and build a global ABM center of excellence that delivers maximum impact through a combination of tailored global and industry specific content that builds strategic intent and engagement with high-value prospects.
- Build Customer Relationships: Uncover customer insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new products driving higher retention revenues with existing customers
- Collaborate: Work closely with sales leadership to align marketing initiatives with business goals and customer needs; collaborate with cross-functional teams including the Americas marketing team, customer success and product to localize all marketing activities.
- Create great content: Oversee the creation and production of local content production, including video, webinars, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies across all channels.
- Improve Processes: Identify and act on opportunities to improve marketing team processes and workflows.
- At least 8+ years of experience in a senior management role within the B2B SAAS marketing space with specific enterprise level experience
- Experience managing large and diverse teams
- Experience dealing with multiple international offices, languages and cultures
- Proven track record of exceeding lead generation, revenue growth targets and other agreed KPIs in both online and offline marketing
- Strong sense of self-direction and proactive approach
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple priorities, demands, and changes.
- Strategic and creative problem-solving skills; openness to process improvements
- An extremely smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skills with ability to influence senior executives colleagues, vendors, clients.
- Strong, decisive and action-oriented style; ability to make, communicate, and take accountability for timely decisions
- Excellent project management & data oriented skills
- Strong customer empathy
- Fluency in English; interest in language-learning and multilingualism a plus
- A creative and innovative mindset; a go-getter attitude to take initiative and collaborate well with others
- Proficiency in HubSpot, 6sense, Outreach, and Vitally
- Experience using AI tools to drive efficiency and innovation
- Demonstrated expertise in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and execution
Some perks of becoming a Babbelonian:
- Enjoy 30 vacation days and the chance to take a 3-month Sabbatical. Plus family and life situation counseling.
- Decide how, when and from where you want to work with our flexible working hours and remote friendly options as Jobbatical (up to 3 months inside the EU) or work from our fully equipped office with nap, faith and family rooms.
- Learn and grow with the internal learning opportunities, and use a yearly learning & development budget for external training. Learn languages with Babbel for free with your full access to Babbel & Babbel Live classes.
- Take advantage of your mobility benefits options and a discounted Urban Sports Club membership.
- Be part of our employee communities (such as Femgineers, DE&I Ambassadors and LGBTQIA groups), attend cultural and regular social events.
Diversity at Babbel
As part of our ongoing journey towards building a diverse, equitable and inclusive company, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in tech. We are a learning company, inside and out, and we encourage you to apply even if you do not fit all the technical requirements - all candidates are assessed based on skills, qualifications and on our business needs. Please state your pronouns in your application, and let us know if you’d like to be addressed by a name other than the one appearing on your official documents. If you have a disability or special need, feel welcome to inform us, so that we can provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.