Technical Product Manager - B2B (all genders)
Babbel is the world’s first and most sold online language learning platform, driven by the purpose to create mutual understanding through language. This means building an ecosystem of language learning offerings that helps people connect across cultures. Babbel, Babbel Live and Babbel for Business provide users with the most effective solution to be able to communicate with real people, in real situations. Babbel’s team consists of 750 Babbelonians representing over 65 different nationalities working in Berlin and New York.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager for our B2B Product Management Team in the heart of buzzing Berlin!
As a Technical Product Manager at Babbel you will join one of our cross-functional product & engineering teams with the mission to work on software integrations for enterprise applications and ensure a seamless experience for our B2B customers and their learners. As Technical Product Manager you will collaborate closely with our larger customers, go-to-market teams and our Technical Solution Specialist and own the roadmap and vision for customer needs such as Single Sign-On (SSO), Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) and Learning Management System (LMS) integrations.
- Work on extending the integration of our B2B offering into learning platforms, which are used by many companies to bundle their learning and development activities, and evolve features that are most relevant for larger clients.
- Build integrations with third-party APIs and other enterprise applications.
- Enabling our B2B2C partnerships by developing features in collaboration with our B2B partnership team.
- Incorporate feedback and input from customers, partners and internal teams to shape the product strategy
- Discover and develop innovative product solutions with your cross-functional team members, make informed decisions based on both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Set the roadmap and direction in line with our company strategy and OKRs, including the breakdown of complex scopes into milestones, leading delivery and facilitating progress updates.
- Partner with your team’s Engineering Manager to continuously improve your team's engagement and ways of working, drive decision-making and increase velocity.
- Collaborate closely with our Senior Technical Solutions role in supporting pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Monitor and analyze product lifecycle performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize the product lifecycle.
- Build strong partnerships with our key stakeholders (such as sales, customer success, didactics, data and infrastructure).
- Identify product and technical dependencies and drive cross-team initiatives
- 3+ years experience working as a technical product manager in high performing, cross functional environments that have shipped products globally and with previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have the ability to partner effectively with customer-facing and revenue-oriented teams and continuously improve your collaboration.
- You are a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audience types internally and also directly with our customers.
- You have worked in modern, dynamic cross-functional teams and have successfully applied proven agile methods and data to improve your team's capabilities to deliver business value.
- You have successfully partnered with User Experience Research and/or Product Design roles on deeply understanding your customers' jobs to be done - hands-on experience with discovery practices and the jobs to be done framework are a plus.
- You have experience in creating and owning a B2B SaaS roadmap, effectively prioritizing stakeholder requests to maximize impact and developing an exciting vision for your team, stakeholders and customer. And you have a track record of delivering in time and quality against a bi-yearly plan.
- Knowledge of identity and access management systems and collaborating with internal IT teams is a strong plus.
- Experience with security and compliance processes and related certification processes is a strong plus.
Some perks of becoming a Babbelonian:
- Enjoy 30 vacation days and the chance to take a 3-month Sabbatical. Plus family and life situation counseling.
- Decide how, when and from where you want to work with our flexible working hours and remote friendly options as Jobbatical (up to 3 months inside the EU) or work from our fully equipped office with nap, faith and family rooms.
- Learn and grow with the internal learning opportunities, and use a yearly learning & development budget for external training. Learn languages with Babbel for free with your full access to Babbel & Babbel Live classes.
- Take advantage of your mobility benefits options and a discounted Urban Sports Club membership.
- Be part of our employee communities (such as Femgineers, DE&I Ambassadors and LGBTQIA groups), attend cultural and regular social events.
Diversity at Babbel
As part of our ongoing journey towards building a diverse, equitable and inclusive company, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in tech. We are a learning company, inside and out, and we encourage you to apply even if you do not fit all the technical requirements - all candidates are assessed based on skills, qualifications and on our business needs. Please state your pronouns in your application, and let us know if you’d like to be addressed by a name other than the one appearing on your official documents. If you have a disability or special need, feel welcome to inform us, so that we can provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.