OnShift values people who are dedicated to innovation, and we reward them with flexibility, challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, career growth, and personal development.
We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to lead the implementation of our flagship Schedule product. The ideal candidate will have project management experience, be comfortable leading discovery/coaching best practices, have the ability to complete technical system setup, and lead customer end user training. This candidate should be able to work well in a team environment but should also be self-motivated when working on individual assignments. If you are ready to love work, then check out this opportunity!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Facilitate pre-sales planning sessions with both client and internal stakeholders to determine scope and understand the objectives and expectations of the customer needs
- Build strong relationships with client project stakeholders
- Participate and effectively communicate project status in Sponsor and Executive Stakeholder meetings
- Ensure Statement of Work is completed and appropriate sign-off has occurred by the customer
- Create detailed project plan and effectively coordinates resources and the activities to the team to meet project milestones
- Perform Kickoff call with customer to review project plan, expectations and needed deliverables
- Ensure project milestones and dates are on track and communicate any changes timely
- Identify risk and engage appropriate internal resources to resolve project and adoption issues and communicate risk to customer project lead
- Deliver weekly status report to all project stakeholders internally and externally
- Communicate to Customer Success Manager any roadblocks or issues needing executive stakeholder involvement
- Conduct discovery meetings with key customer stakeholders to determine functional requirements for the implementation
- Identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement solution best practices
- Assist customers in the understanding of various software/integrations options available to them
- Work with internal implementation team to ensure standardized implementation of customers' solutions/integrations
- Create, set-up, and document the new client instance. Ensure proper and consistent documentation is saves in a shared location and communicated to the appropriate CS team members
- Validate the operational functionality of the customer’s system and integration
- Provide technical support for customer’s testing and troubleshooting and resolve any operational issues
- Provide technical and user information to allow customers to gain familiarity the system prior to training (as needed)
- Provide ongoing post-implementation setup support as needed
- Maintain knowledge and skill base related to the OnShift Schedule Family of products and integrated systems, to maintain capabilities at the highest possible level.
- Quality assurance on fixes and enhancements within the OnShift Schedule Family of products
- Act as an expert on the OnShift system use, configuration, and integration
- Perform onsite or webinar-based training on the OnShift suite products to clients
- Understand and effectively communicate long term care industry terms and concepts to the customer
- Ensure all project work is documented, in detail, within CRM application
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure effective transition when trainings complete
- Quickly identify and escalate at-risk customers to the Customer Success team
- Assist with the editing/updating and posting of training materials as necessary
- Also responsible for continued learning regarding the long-term care industry
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years of implementation or parallel experience
- 2-3 years’ customer training experience
- Salesforce expertise
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Project Planning Software (MS Project, SmartSheet, TaskRay, etc.)
- Strong general computer skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Project management experience
- Exceptional customer centric focus
- Highly organized individual
- Must work well with a team
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and over the phone
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule with onsite work in our Cleveland, OH office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to learn and build skills in a high growth, collaborative culture
- 100% employer paid medical premiums for employees and their dependents, plus dental and vision options for election
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off and PTO rollover
- 7 paid holidays plus 5 flexible holiday options
- Health and wellness package
- 2 weeks parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Annual company bonus
- Monthly parking stipend
WHO WE ARE
OnShift is a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. Along the way we've secured notable awards, some of them include 2022 National Top Workplaces, 2022 Regional Top Workplaces, and 2021 Weatherhead 100. We’re growing fast, we love what we do, and we do it with passion.
Since our inception, OnShift has been uniquely dedicated to the needs of the long-term post-acute healthcare and senior living workforce. We recognize that employees are the greatest asset, and today it's more critical than ever to attract and retain staff members. Our HCM software solutions are designed to deliver operational excellence while improving the daily lives of healthcare employees, so they can focus on what matters most—delivering quality care to patients and residents.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
OnShift understands that diverse teams who feel a sense of belonging create a better employee experience, have more fun at work, drive better business results, and create more innovative products. OnShift is committed to continuously evaluating and improving our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging efforts through our internal Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) initiative.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.
Something looks off?