Senior Implementation Consultant
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
Senior Implementation Consultant
The Senior Implementation Consultant’s primary role is to successfully lead client onboarding and implementation engagements , utilizing the optimal system configuration that maximizes the value of the SecurityScorecard platform for their business.
In this role you will be a critical implementation project resource, both for customers and internal teams, advising on matters of configuration design, best practice recommendations, application functionality as well as providing support and training to the customer to ensure their business requirements are met.
The role involves daily client interaction, including Executive and Senior leadership, as well as internal collaboration with domestic and international product managers\ development, and IT teams.
A successful Senior Implementation Consultant is an organized problem-solver, an effective communicator and facilitator, and can operate at both a strategic and tactical level. They should be customer focussed, highly organized, and capable of explaining technical concepts to all users.
This role reports to the Director, Implementation Services within the Customer Success organization
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead onboarding and implementation engagements, helping new clients to quickly exploit and operationalize SecurityScorecard products and services
- Collaborate with customers on product training, UAT and testing scripts process, preparing training materials and sessions with customers.
- Understand the onboarding and implementation project timeline, milestones, and deliverables, driving execution to deliver the project on-time and under budget.
- Hand-off onboarded customers to Customer Success and Support, ensuring that customer use cases are documented and shared accurately.
- Perform SSC product(s) demonstrations to internal and customer audiences.
- Continually research and learn about current and future SecurityScorecard products and services and propose configuration changes to maximize customer value and adoption.
- Collaborate with customer and internal teams to design the optimal configuration and assess the impacts of various configuration options, informing the client of any issues or risks with the recommended solution(s).
- Support the Solution Architect leading client discovery and configuration workshops to understand the client’s current configuration and business processes.
- Support the Data Migration team by assisting with system mapping and testing migrated data.
- Field client feedback and respond to reported issues, working closely with Product and Engineering teams to resolve.
- Be the first line of support consulting on system functionality and changes to business workflow.
- Collaborate on internal initiatives and departmental projects
What We Need you to have
- 5+ years of onboarding, customer success, sales, solutions architecting, or consulting experience in support of cybersecurity or Software as a Service platforms.
- Literacy and knowledge of standard business operations and productivity software: MS Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Salesforce, JIRA
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Self motivated, organized, and capable of interacting with C-Suite and technical personnel from client organizations.
- Leadership skills are a plus.
What We’d like you to have
- Experience successfully delivering B2B SaaS software implementations.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts and principles, including an understanding of Third-Party Risk Management.
- Deep understanding of industry challenges, trends, traditional and non-traditional competitive landscape, etc.
- Business or technical consulting experience for enterprise-level clients
- Knowledge of various software development and cloud technologies, including API concepts and Kafka data streams, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Java, Kibana
- The ability to create or run scripts in common programming languages, such as Python.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.