Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) - EMEA
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for the EMEA region will play a crucial role in aligning HR strategies with business objectives, providing expert guidance, and driving initiatives to enhance organizational performance and employee engagement. This role will be responsible for partnering with leaders across multiple EMEA locations, understanding their needs, and implementing HR solutions that support the company's growth and success.
Location: Candidate must be located in UK or Ireland only
Strategic HR Partnership:
- Collaborate with EMEA leadership to understand business goals and challenges, and develop HR strategies that drive performance and growth.
- Provide expert advice and support on a wide range of HR matters, including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, and organizational development.
Talent Management and Development:
- Work closely with leadership to identify and address talent gaps, succession planning, and development needs within the EMEA region.
- Support the design and implementation of training and development programs to enhance employee skills and competencies.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Act as a trusted advisor to managers and employees, providing guidance on HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Lead efforts to promote a positive work environment, employee well-being, and a culture of inclusivity and diversity.
- Partner with leaders to implement effective performance management processes, including goal setting, feedback, and performance evaluations.
- Provide coaching and support to managers in addressing performance issues and driving improvements.
Compliance and HR Operations
- Ensure HR policies, practices, and programs comply with local labor laws and regulations across the EMEA region.
- Oversee HR operations, including benefits administration, payroll coordination, and HRIS management.
Change Management and Organizational Development:
- Support organizational change initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring efforts.
- Collaborate with leaders to assess and address organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
HR Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Utilize HR data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations for talent-related decisions.
- Generate regular reports on key HR metrics to track progress and inform strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or in a similar strategic HR role, with a strong understanding of EMEA labor laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with leadership and influence decision-making.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in talent management, employee relations, and change management.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Fluency in English; additional language proficiency in the EMEA region is a plus.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $45,000 - $88,000 (USS). Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI