Senior Product Manager, Cyber Insurance
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About The Team:
If you are a Product Manager who is excited by Cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, and innovative technologies that enable customers to stay continuously secure - this role might be for you!
At SecurityScorecard, we put our users first, strategically drive our decisions with data, and operate as a unit. We are customer obsessed and seek to drive excellence, both in ourselves and others (and of course in our product!).
About The Role:
As a Senior Product Manager for our Cyber Insurance product offering, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the security and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at both speed and scale. You understand that as a Senior Product Manager it is your job to align roadmap planning with key metrics and KPIs, and you critically focus on creating customer value, based on data as well as a strong understanding of the user journey.
You will be a leader in our mission to help cyber insurance providers underwrite policy by quickly understanding the risk posture of an organization using SecurityScorecard data and risk intelligence.
What You'll Do:
- Research, develop, and plan product strategy for the product's lifecycle
- Define and report on business and product success metrics (KPIs) based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Create a long term product vision, with phased steps for how to achieve it
- Independently conduct customer interviews that drive a better understanding of customer’s problems and product opportunities
- Create clear product test plans from early concept explorations to post-launch
- Derive actionable insights and product enhancements from user research
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and differentiators
- Define and prioritize product changes that maximize customer value
- Define the problems customers have, how they can be solved, and assess the value to the customer
- Act as trusted source of information for your product while able to answer most questions without the help of subject matter experts or engineering
- Communicate product vision to your squad and senior management, as well as tailor your language for non-technical audiences
- Display activity listening with internal and external stakeholders, make trade offs, and communicate those decisions
- Identify product positioning and, value proposition, and differentiation for your product
What We Need You To Have:
- 4+ years dedicated product management experience in the B2B space
- Cyber Insurance or related experience
- Experience launching product that align customer needs with engineering resources and drive business results
- Clear communication, able to distill complex product requirements into concise user stories
- Passionate about improving the cyber security of companies and understanding risk
- Able to independently conduct customer interviews, webinars, or analyst briefings
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.