Senior Demand Generation Manager
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
SecurityScorecard is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Sr. Demand Gen Manager with 5-7 years of experience leading ABM and demand gen programs. The ideal candidate will have a background in the cybersecurity industry and a strong track record of implementing demand gen and ABM programs that drive pipeline. You will be responsible for developing and executing targeted marketing initiatives to drive engagement, generate leads, and accelerate revenue growth within key accounts.
- Develop and execute highly effective demand gen and account-based marketing strategies to target key accounts and drive revenue growth.
- Implement and optimize multi-channel demand campaigns, including email marketing, digital advertising, social media, events, and direct mail.
- Utilize market research and customer insights to develop compelling messaging and content that resonates with target accounts.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to identify high-value accounts and create personalized marketing plans tailored to each account.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of demand gen and ABM campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure alignment on account targeting, messaging, and overall campaign goals.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in ABM, demand gen, and cybersecurity to drive innovation and competitive advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience with demand gen programs, channels, and content creation.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in account-based marketing (experience in a cybersecurity company is a plus).
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing demand gen and ABM strategies that have resulted in significant revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts, trends, and challenges faced by businesses today.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Fast-paced, adaptable, and able to implement marketing initiatives at speed to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create compelling content tailored to different audiences.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive decision-making and measure the impact of marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
If you are a results-driven, innovative, and fast-paced marketing professional with a passion for cybersecurity, we invite you to apply for the position of Senior Demand Generation Manager at SecurityScorecard. Join us in our mission to make the digital world a safer place for businesses and consumers alike.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.