Commercial Sales Representative, Nordics
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role
Commercial Sales Representatives communicate the value proposition of SecurityScorecard’s proprietary solution to Information Security and Risk decision makers at prospective client organizations.
Success as a Commercial Sales Representative requires an understanding of the challenges faced by security leaders and fluency with the security vocabulary of subject matter experts. Experience addressing client solutions through the sale of security products to mid-size enterprise organizations along with tenacity, inherent drive aligns well with the potential to make an impact on our team.
Commercial Sales Representatives work on a dynamic, high volume, high expectations team under the direction of our Area Director for Northern Europe. In addition to the upside opportunities associated with securing new business, Commercial Sales Representatives will enjoy the benefits of SecurityScorecard’s dedication to employee success through coaching, skills expansion and continuous learning.
- Lead meetings and product demos with influencers and decision makers
- Identify need and take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate and drive the evaluation process and full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Iterate on the best, most effective ways to present our product and communicate its value proposition
- Prospect and identify potential clients
- 2+ years of experience as a quota carrying sales representative
- Experience selling security related solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage potential clients in active conversation about security solutions, leading and persuading towards deal close
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction and to be coached and mentored, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Familiarity with modern day sales tools including SalesForce and Outreach
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- The desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
The estimated salary range for this position is $46,216 -119,000 . Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.