VP, Customer Support
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
- Lead the global support strategy to drive higher customer satisfaction and business operations excellence
- Encourage strong customer outcomes, service adoption, and engagement, and facilitate an excellent customer experience
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, and Engineering to coordinate and design support offerings to achieve the highest level of solution optimization and value
- Establish and monitor KPIs based on industry standards and measurements
- Be the internal voice of the customer and advocate and assist in developing customer engagement strategies
- Serve as a key leader in the Operations organization. Partner closely with all Operating teams to continually improve internal processes
- Scale the team
- Forecast needs for team headcount growth to enable Security Scorecard’s successful, rapid scale
- Recruit, develop and lead a high performing team
NOTE: This role is a hybrid role in our New York City office. Expectations are 1 day a week in the office.
- 10 years' experience building and maintaining high performing remote teams
- Prior experience with SaaS Software is highly preferred
- Experience building a 24x7 Support Organization and scaling systems
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An analytical mindset; define and track KPIs to improve performance over time
- A bias towards automation to increase input scale
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $150,000 - $200,000. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.