Senior Manager RevOps, Head of Customer Success Operations
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations will play an important role in helping our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to reach goals through analytics, insights, process design, and leading key cross functional initiatives.
- Develop and execute the company’s long term strategic roadmap for our customer heath infrastructure and operations, through building strategy, processes, tools, workflows, and through continued evolution of our Gainsight platform
- Work with senior leadership, product management, and customer success leaders to drive prioritization of product and other investments to optimize retention and upsell
- Analyze business performance (retention, upsell) to identify opportunities for 10x improvement in customer outcomes and revenue growth.
- Define and lead strategic and operational CS programs to successful completion including but not limited to:
- Developing and operationalizing Customer segmentation strategy
- Developing resource allocation and capacity plans
- Revamping Customer journey development, lifecycle management processes and playbooks
- Customer Health Scoring
- Ensure there is visibility into the performance of the business through key leadership reports / insights and a leadership operating model
- Partner with Customer Success leadership and Revenue leadership to drive strategy and operations for the next phase of growth
- Gainsight implementation and enablement experience required
- 8+ years of experience supporting internal stakeholders in an analytical / operational role (CSM teams, Renewal teams, revenue teams). Prior experience as a customer success manager is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop insights & recommendations to drive 10x improvements for a saas business.
- Progressive experience with operations or related experience with a technical SaaS or subscription software service
- Experience with customer success journey tool Gainsight or Totango.
- Experienced leading cross-functional initiatives in mid-sized or large organizations
- Strong verbal and written skills with a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies and plans
- Management experience not required but a plus
- Customer empathy
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $140,000-155,000. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.