Junior Talent Acquisition Coordinator
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About The Team:
The TA team provides exceptional support to our leaders and hiring managers, just like SecurityScorecard does with its customers. SecurityScorecard is a customer-obsessed organization and it is no different from the TA team. We drive solutions, hire high-performers and live our company values (Solutions Focused, Customer-Obsessed, One Scorecard, Resilient, Embody SecurityDNA).
About The Role:
This is an entry level role into our high performing recruiting team. Your expectations will be to run air-tight operational processes ranging from scheduling interviews, updating trackers, moving candidates through different stages of the recruiting process, emailing candidates, and emailing hiring managers and interviews holding them accountable to providing expected information. This role requires high attention to detail, operating with excellent data quality standards and meticulous and precise actions.
What You'll Do:
You’ll be working under the direct supervision of our senior manager of talent operations and our talent operations administrator. Your goal is to take good direction, carry out tasks with minimal errors and suggest process improvements.
- Go through lists of active candidates and perform next step actions
- Keep on top of your email inbox and Slack messages and clear out all actions each day or raise to management what is remaining open
- Schedule interviews
- Write quality candidate and hiring team communications
- Update excel trackers
- Update documentation and create where needed
- Assist with improving and optimizing the scheduling process
- Assist with ad-hoc projects within the Talent Acquisition Team and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1+ years of total professional experience in a coordination or administrative role
- Batchelor's degree required
- Must be able to type over 70 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and growth-oriented personality
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to operate independently
- Willingness to adapt to and embrace changing business priorities
- Eagerness to educate and engage both stakeholders and colleagues
- Highly organized and reliable, strong prioritization skills
- Sense of urgency, proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- 1+ years of experience with the Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Proven experience in process management
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $35,000 - 55,000. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI